Reporting to the Sr. Manager Enterprise Mission Control, the Workforce Analyst will lead and have daily interaction with colleagues and various operational staff. The Workforce Analyst will ensure the on-going operation of the department is both effective and efficient while providing guidance to staff on key service level tactics. Although the level of focus is primarily on tactical management, the area’s activities will require a considerable degree of operational and strategic co-ordination with multiple internal partners (WFM, Telecom, IT, etc.).
This role will assume daily responsibility for service levels and key performance targets within the enterprise. They will analyze and report on the various drivers affecting Contact Centre performance based on key business indicators/metrics. They will be required to make recommendations and take action to ensure operational targets are met and costs are minimized.
1. Monitor performance at national level for Cox LOBs to ensure all capacity is leveraged in a balanced fashion
2. Monitor vendor partner performance
3. Direct local sites on updates to skilling strategy/ reskilling
4. Direct local sites on OT and VTO recruitment
5. Document volume drivers and outages
6. Invoke/revoke IVR messaging as required for maintenance, outages and special events.
7. Manage vendor routing strategies
8. Partner with all Workforce groups to ensure end-to-end planning and execution is aligned
- Knowledge of eWFM functionality, IDP?s and WFO.
- Knowledge of Avaya CMS and Avaya IQ
- Knowledge of Saturn, Knowledge Boost (Intradiem) and call routing strategies
- 5 or more years of experience working in a real-time call center operations support function
- Proven aptitude for math and analytics required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point) required
- BS/BA degree in related discipline (Business, Finance, Mathematics) strongly desired
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We’re dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.