Cimarron is seeking a Veri?cation Engineer to be responsible for developing veri?cation and simulation strategies, conducting design reviews, creating a digital test plan and providing coverage metrics for an Aerospace program in Houston, TX or Centennial, CO. The selected candidate will construct and maintain simulation environments using System Verilog with UVM (Universal Veri?cation Methodology) and perform and evaluate regression tests for a design under test.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Ability to extract and derive test requirements and sequences for an interface or interfaces based on available design documentation and requirements.
- Ability to architect and construct full test environments for simple devices using UVM, including coverage.
- Experience diagnosing sophisticated test failures and ?ling results.
- Experience analyzing code coverage to adjust agent sequence behavior.
- Ability to analyze Verilog RTL to diagnose test failures is required.
- Ability to use simulation tools such as Mentor Graphics Modelsim/Questasim for simulation debug and reporting.
- Must be able to work e?ectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor?s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
Desired Skills, Experience and Education:
- Experience verifying Digital Signal Processing-related designs.
- Experience diagnosing VHDL RTL.
- Ability to perform and evaluate regression tests for a design under test.
- Master?s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees’ worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From company communication through Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran. Due to facility security requirements, only US citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.