About Integration Technologies Group (ITG, Inc.)
ITG was founded in 1984 to develop and provide IT systems and services for United States government agencies. We have built our reputation on a record of quality, dependability and exceptional customer service. Due to our commitment to uncompromising performance, today we are a Best Practices IT company, which supports federal, commercial, and non-profit organizations over a global client base. Our perseverance and attention to quality have earned us over 30 years of continued profitability, a feat seldom accomplished in this challenging industry.
ITG offers a great employee benefits package which includes, but is not limited to, Medical and Dental insurance, Paid Time Off, Life and Long-Term Disability insurance, Educational Assistance, and the observation of ten federal holidays annually.
Under the general direction and supervision of the Lead Technical Account Manager (TAM) performs a variety of technical and administrative duties. Provides technical assistance and manages customer accounts. Assigns appropriate resources to resolve onsite hardware issues and meet contractual requirements. Oversees procedures and processes in managing service incidents. Generates parts orders through the Field Service Organization (FSO) warehouse. Uses diagnostics and hardware manuals. Knowledge in analyzing and troubleshooting hardware problems. Uses independent judgment in establishing work priorities and resolving problems. Travels as required. Handles confidential information.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitors assigned incoming incidents. Contacts the customer and evaluates the type of service required to correct the problem(s).
2. Identifies the subcontractor for handling the respective incident and for using the technician with the required level of qualifications, assuring timely and effective repairs.
3. Analyzes each service incident in order to assess the severity of the problem and to assign the proper technician.
4. Dispatches the incident to the subcontractor with the technical expertise in each situation. Ensures that the technicians call the customer to arrange the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA). Follows up to ensure that the service is completed according to prescribed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
5. Monitors and manages the incident from dispatch to completion. Ensures timely arrival of the technician and availability of needed parts upon the technician?s arrival. Ensures that the technician has the necessary tools and skills to complete
6. Maintains accurate documentation and completes all required ITG CENTRE incident screen entries for each incident. Completes any required paperwork.
7. Produces daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required to ensure compliance and improvements.
8. Escalates deviations and unresolved problems to the Program Manager.
9. Coordinates with the Purchasing department and the FSO to ensure that proper stock levels are maintained in order to support the contract requirements.
10. Tracks and assures return of parts by subcontractors and/or other technicians. Enters the necessary information in the parts order screen, e.g., S/N of defective part being returned, and the ETA in the log notes in ITG CENTRE.
11. Works with hardware and repair vendors to ensure that the best quality and pricing of hardware are provided in order to support the contract requirements.
12. Coordinates and interfaces with logistics companies and with common carriers such as FedEx, UPS, Airborne, and Sky Courier, to ensure timely delivery of parts.
13. Secures proper hardware inventory levels to resolve onsite hardware problems.
14. Interfaces with the prime contractor software support and administrative offices, to ensure that SLAs are met.
15. Pursues, receives and enters closing information in ITG CENTRE, in order to provide the necessary data for the completion of the service incident.
16. Responds to customers? concerns and/or any other negative feedback. Demonstrates care and reassures the customer, and handles the immediate addressing and correction of problems.
17. Keeps abreast of all current policies and/or applicable changes that might affect the support of the customer. Identifies process improvements to increase effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
18. Offers support and assistance to members of other teams/projects within the company as required.
19. Contacts the customer to ensure that repairs are completed onsite and to verify the customer?s satisfaction.
20. Uses proprietary in-house software, such as ITG CENTRE, investigates, analyzes, and resolves systemic quality issues.
21. Interfaces and coordinates with the Accounting department, to ensure that the correct billing is applied for time and material incidents. Verifies and approves, as needed, invoices over $500.00 submitted to Accounting by subcontractors.
Associate?s or equivalent degree preferred, or equivalent training and work experience.
A+ Certification required.
Minimum of three years technical experience in repairing and maintaining IT equipment
in the field with a good working knowledge of a variety of equipment, including PCs,
printers and laptops with excellent troubleshooting skills and customer service experience.
Thorough knowledge of Windows 2000 or higher, and proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple tasks.
Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement