A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you?ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you?ve tasted Compass Group?s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
The Compass Group Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to join the organization and be visible in a corporate environment.
The Recruitment Coordinator provide best-in-class experience to all those involved in our recruiting process. You will work with multiple Talent Acquisition Advisors and Recruiters across various business units and provide key support to ensure a positive client and candidate experience.
Current contract length: 12+ months
Location: Corporate Office in Charlotte, NC (2815 Coliseum Centre Dr. 28217)
- Organizing and scheduling interviews (including video conferences/conference calls) on behalf of Consultants and confirming times with Candidates and Managers
- Track expenses and manage reimbursements resulting from candidate interviews
- Act as an Account Administrator, when needed, for various technical and system platforms such as: Profiles XT, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Hodes SmartPost, Outmatch, Indeed and other recruitment tools
- Management of recruitment support including uploading job requisitions, offer letters, conducting system and data audits, and supporting the efficient running of recruitment processes
- Responsible for ATS monitoring and data integrity
- Management of day to day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
- Assist with the preparation of assessment center questions, situations and materials
- Monitor social media, department email and the disability assistance line
- Assist with the coordination and booking of candidate travel
- Create and manage the distribution of talent community marketing
- Integrate into the internal Recruiting Coordinator community to build continuity plans
- Responsible for keeping up to date with new technology, procedures, and processes to insure training and adoption
- Compliance of applicable federal and state recruitment regulations including OFCCP and EEOC
- Bachelor?s Degree Required. Preferred major in HR, Business, or communications
- 1-2 years prior professional work experience
- Positive can-do attitude with excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to interact/work with recruiters, candidates and hiring managers across all levels
- Outstanding customer service skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, as well as good prioritization and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures an added plus
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 344658
SARAH M POMINVILLE