Title: SR. BUSINESS ANALYST, SERVICES STRATEGY & OPERATIONS
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you?ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We?re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can?t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development ? as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About the role:
Service Operations Centre of Excellence is responsible for ensuring Client retention. The Senior Business Analyst will be a part of this team and will be responsible for driving retention through high quality Client Engagement plans.
What you will do:
Drive retentionand Net Customer Value Increase (NCVI) by empowering service delivery groups and sales in some of the several initiatives as required:
- Produce engagement plans for clients that connect Gartner product offerings to client needs by working with Client Partners, thereby displaying value we could provide
- Conceive, build and continuously enhance systems and tool as a Business Product Owner that would enable our Service associates to engage the clients in an operationally effective way
Streamline processes with stakeholders across initiatives so there is a productivity gain in our initiatives
Innovate on initiatives that would save time for our Service associates allowing them to call and engage more clients
- Find opportunities to automate content or process and working with IT so it could lead to productivity increase and time savings
- Conduct outside-in and inside-out research and analysis to identify Client?s Mission Critical Priorities and map them to best of Gartner assets
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity through automation in the outside-in analysis initiative
Collaborate with Data Science teams to continuously seek and learn new ways to solve problems
- Innovate through analytical methods ways to improve productivity in any of our initiatives while automating to retain/improve quality of recommendations
- Identify opportunities to improve templates for outside-in?s, proposal etc. by analyzing how Service and Sales is leverage what we products Vs. what they share
Measure impact of the OSI and other initiatives in a quantifiable way, thereby leading to business process improvements and new initiatives for retention uplift or cost savings or time savings.
Communicate to stakeholders and senior management on updates related to your initiatives
**What you?ll need:
- Authorized to work in the US
- Master?s Degree Preferred, Bachelor?s Required
- Degrees in either Physics, Math, Technology, Computer Science, Business or Economics Preferred
- Proven track record of discovery problem solving skills and ability to use analytical mindset
- Excellent at problem identification, problem writing and problem solving. Good at identifying root causes
- Experience in driving both innovation and operational efficiencies through new / improved tools and processes
- Excellent organization skills. Time Management and Task flexibility. Ability to multitask and change priorities as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to analyze situation and make sound recommendations and decisions
- Analytical and solution-oriented mindset with the ability to understand how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Adept at managing internal and external key stakeholders; able to drive change in the organization
- Strong gravitas and strategic thinking skills, prioritization, and problem-solving ability
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of work experience in a top IT related company; management consulting companies a plus
- 1-2 years in IT Consulting in domains Applications Program & Portfolio Management, Security & Risk Management, Data & Analytics, Infrastructure & Operations, Sourcing & Vendor Relationships Management, Enterprise Architecture
- Collaborative, hands on, good team player
- Excellent time and project management skills with ability to track projects’ key performance indicators (e.g. budgets, progress against time-lines, team health)
- Effective communicator at all levels within the organization
- Good organizational skills while being flexible and adaptable
- Solution oriented, positive and always looking for a win-win
- Persistence, Innovative, and Resilient
- Strong team building and people leadership skills by developing more junior team members through coaching
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world?s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
We?re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries ? across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit www.gartner.com
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Job Requisition ID:37934
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.