Sterlington Legal Solutions is looking for an experienced Law Firm Adminitrator/Manager with strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex nature of the business and the back-end function.
- A bachelor?s degree and a minimum of seven (7) years working in a management role in a midsize or larger legal services firm
- On-shore US work experience and/or track record of working for major corporations and/or Big Law is preferred
- Proven senior-level skills in management, communication, and organization
- Sound judgment and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, detail-oriented work environment
- Excellent problem solving and follow-through skills
- Must have attention to detail, show consistency and social grace and judgement in interacting with clients
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Tech and process orientation is paramount.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the workflow of the firm with an emphasis on practice assistant (secretarial) and support staff management, including personnel alignment, timekeeping, performance, evaluations, interviewing, and policy administration.
- Set up and maintain effective file/document system.
- Plan and conduct regular staff meetings and office events including client and business development events and charitable-related activities
- Other administrative work as needed.
Sterlington Legal Solutions (www.sterlington.net) is a growing innovative PE/family office/finance industry boutique law firm based in NYC. We were founded by a former big-law partner, Christopher Harrison, who is also an Adjunct Professor at NYU. We focus on high end general corporate, IP, litigation and transactional work. Our legal offering is combined with technology to support the oversight, communication and compliance of our services. Our client list includes top-tier financial institutions, family offices, private equity firms, investment bankers, and operating businesses in technology and biotech.
Our employees all work as part of cohesive and integrated teams but in a distributed physical environment (from home offices with flexible hours). We are expanding and looking to add key personnel to a number of positions as we grow.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $40.00 /hour
- administration: 7 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture