The Client Service Partner is responsible for managing the client relationship with respect to all aspects of service management including on-going service auditing and improvement initiatives. The Client Service Partner oversees the installation of new services, all aspects of ongoing delivery of services in a steady-state environment, and the resolution of service issues. In addition, the Client Service Partner works closely with the Account Sales Team to provide regular client health state reporting, identify new business opportunities and renewing existing services. Primary responsibilities include conducting regular client meetings (service performance reviews, installation reporting, incident reporting, problem managementtrending reporting, change management), project management (small projects), development and execution of service improvement plans across the solution lifecycle to improve the overall client experience.
The Client Service Partner (CSP) will work as part of a global team of Client Service Partners (New York, London and Japan) and will work alongside a dedicated Client Technical Advisor (CTA), operations center engineers (TSEs), Program Managers and the regionalglobal delivery installations teams with an allocation of time
- Provide detailed project plans to the client stakeholders and internal management weekly.
- Set and manage customer expectations on the CenturyLink implementation process and lead-times.
- Schedule and coordinate kick-off meetings for new projects to define scope of work.
- Work with internal departments such as Sales, Service Delivery, Carrier Management and Engineering Operations to drive timely resolution on all deliverables and milestones.
- Establish strong ties with internal departments and clearly understand rules of engagement for support when needed.
- Hold weekly meetings with internal departments, as needed, to review critical path items.
- The Program Manager is accountable for management of all projects and programs assigned to himher.
- Manage project deliverables and costs with high accuracy and transparency.
- Understand, communicate and manage project risks.
- Organize and run meetings focused on requirements and final deliverables.
- Produce client facing documentation during and at the end of the project cycle with customer sign off.
- Be available as a primary point of contact for various customer team members; this may include support outside of normal business hours and on-call availability and at times.
- The Program Manager may have a requirement to host regularly scheduled team meetings for certain projects outside of normal business hours for hisher time zone in order to accommodate the many global team members in a wide variety of time zones.
- Lead the handover process to the operational support teams (Financial Help DeskOperations Centre, Client Service Partners)
- Attend on-site client meetings.
- Participate in product evaluation and selection for this client.
- Development of SOWs for non-standard work.
- Provide detailed order intervals reports on a weekly basis and order interval SLA’s on a monthly basis.
- Some travel may be required globally (US, Europe & Asia)
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Project Management experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional ability to drive results and meet timelines working with various departments
- A consensus builder. The ideal inidual must be able to obtain the endorsement and participation of all affected groups and client representatives.
- Cross-functional management experience that will ensure program success.
- Detail Oriented, Honest, Realistic, yet Positive, A-political, Assertive
- Excellent ability and skills with relationship and expectation management
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Project, Visio, and Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience of working in a client facing project management role
- Experience in managed hosting, network, telecommunications or other relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of CenturyLink products and order process
- Working knowledge of Vantive CRM application
- Financial services background
- PMP certification, or equivalent
- ITIL certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Business related area andor 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Successful track record of management systems implementation at a Service Provider, system integrator or large enterprise desirable
Alternate Location: US-Texas-San Antonio
Requisition #: 217483
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, ?protected statuses?). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.