Imagine working with a company that?s worthy of new Instagram uploads and Snapchat story updates. Laser Quest might just be that opportunity you?ve been looking for!
As the world?s leader in the laser tag industry, Laser Quest continues to take North America by storm. We?re a privately owned and operated company with nearly 25 years of industry experience and currently operate in 37 corporate locations across North America. We?re an entertainment venue dedicated to providing outstanding and memorable experiences. Laser Quest is obsessed with bringing fun to life – for both our Customers and Employees!
We?re currently on the lookout for a great Supervisor to add to our team. If you want in on the excitement, keep reading!
THE ROLE ? SUPERVISOR (PART TIME)
At Laser Quest, we don?t believe in providing our customers with ?average experiences? and that requires us to have above average employees. As a Laser Quest Shift Supervisor (Part Time) you will create and deliver a fun, safe and entertaining experience that exceeds customer expectations by being very involved in the operations of your Centre and leading your team to achieve Centre goals.
From ensuring that entertaining briefings are being delivered, to ensuring the safety of our Employees and Customers, to answering phones and taking bookings, there?s never a dull moment! You will learn to provide exceptional customer service through behavior that supports Laser Quest?s mission and vision, while developing your leadership and management skills at the same time.
If you want an amazing place to work that recognizes your efforts, seeks your input and helps you develop valuable life skills, look no further!
A full job description will be provided during the recruitment process.
You LOVE to have FUN through your amazing personality and are looking to further develop your supervisory skills! If you would describe yourself as outgoing and energetic, and having high integrity then we want to hear from you. If you work well within a team, and have excellent communication skills that help you feel comfortable speaking in front of large groups, we?re even more interested. A strong work ethic, computer/tech savviness, and the ability to learn quickly are interesting to us. Bonus points if you thrive on change and challenge and love a fast paced environment
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SUCCEED?
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
- 1-3 years of experience in the retail, hospitality or entertainment industry, with preferably at least 1 year of experience in a supervisory role.
- This role requires continuous standing/walking, listening for and monitoring marshal calls, speaking in front of large groups, standing for long periods of time in a dim light, loud, fog filled multi-level arena.
SOME PERKS YOU CAN EXPECT
- A fun and dynamic atmosphere
- Pay rates at above minimum wage from the moment that you are hired
- An extensive training program and ongoing development
- 401k program (for eligible Employees)
- Free Uniforms
- Flexible schedules and work hours
- Recognition programs to thank you for your hard work
- Free annual Gift Certificates for games of LQ
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Laser Quest supports and will do its best to accommodate Employees with disabilities, to the point of undue hardship for the Company. Upon request, job accommodations will take into account the Employee?s accessibility needs due to a disability.
We appreciate your enthusiasm for Laser Quest, and thank you for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.