Service Desk Analyst
(Published at 12-11-2019)
Do you have experience of working on a busy Service Desk or Call Centre? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
The Service Desk Analyst is a member of the Service and is responsible for providing 1st line support to stores and home offices. Career development is very important to us and we have an excellent track record of developing our service desk colleagues to the next level.
Please note that you will be required to work on a shift pattern that includes working one in every four weekends. The desk is open 8am ? 8pm and your rota will be based around those hours.
The salary for this position is around £19,500.
What you?ll be responsible for:
- Answering calls made to the service desk and raising corresponding support tickets within the call logging system.
- Prioritise incidents, assign impact and urgency.
- Respond and resolve incidents within SLA.
- Management of open calls and queues to resolve as many calls as possible within SLA.
- Escalate service impacting incidents to senior team
- Manage service desk emails, respond professionally within given time frames
- Respond to service request and incidents raised on HD Online system.
You?ll have previous experience of working on a busy service desk or call centre with an understanding of service desk metrics. You?ll have the ability to prioritise workload based or impact and urgency of the tasks at hand and capable of creating procedural documentation to help none technical colleagues understand technical problems. Experience of working in an ITIL environment is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Annual bonus
- Free parking in the centre of Leeds
- Asda and George discount
- Sharesave scheme
- A competitive pension scheme
- Discount at selected gyms
Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues or queries.
This position is open to flexible working / part time / job share.