Senior VP, Advanced Engineering/Research & Development
Park Place Technologies
(Published at 09-12-2019)
Senior Vice President, Advanced Engineering/R&D
What you?ll be doing:
What you?ll be doing:
- Manages the escalations of Subject Matter Expert (SME?s) Engineers as needed to ensure we provide coverage for customers.
- Acts as a liaison between customers, partners and Field Engineers for service incidents that are deemed Severity 1 priority, VIP status or aged open requests.
- Ensures compliance with established functional policies and procedures.
- Manages and drives escalation management, driving and enforcing the escalation process for all calls; communicates issues impacting customer satisfaction.
- Ensures Advanced Engineers have support, training, and tools required to successfully develop and assist with new product support, next generation product support and training used by our field engineering team.
- Manages budget required to maintain skills and equipment required for support and development efforts.
- Provides feedback of the Subject Matter Expert (SME?s) Engineers around technical expertise for the Technical Support Managers to plan training sessions with direct reports.
- Ensures reporting in our field tracking system is accurate.
- Responsible for the development of new and next generation product support.
- Support the corporate Park Place New Product roadmap by delivering deep engineering skillsets enabling best in class serviceability across all OEM data centre platforms
- Develop best in class R&D team, sourcing and hiring engineering experts capable of creating engineering and serviceability tools enabling best in class customer experience.
- Drives other internal departments towards common goals of customer satisfaction through collaboration and process improvement efforts.
- Creative thinking is required and strong problem solving skills to architect, plan and build out the organization through process improvement and efficiency gains to keep pace with Park Place Technologies exponential growth
- Other duties as assigned.
What we?re looking for:
- A minimum of fifteen to twenty (15-20) years of experience in Technical Services Operations, Product Engineering Development
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Expertise in utilizing key metrics to evaluate and to recommend best practices.
- Master skills in Team Development and Effective Work Structures.
- Consistently practices strong organizational, communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
Master?s Science in Engineering, Bachelor?s (B.A) in Business Administration or equivalent experience