Senior HVAC Technician
Aurora Mechanical & HVAC
(Published at 17-11-2019)
- Performs Preventative Maintenance (PM) on commercial and residential HVAC equipment
- Perform diagnostic and troubleshooting skills on multiple types of HVAC equipment to repair of replace worn or defective parts.
- Utilizes HVAC codes, regulations and safety procedures. to include rough-in and lay out, perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment, and troubleshoot more complex problems.
- Reads more complex blueprints and is familiar with building codes. Uses blueprints or design specifications to install or repair HVAC systems.
- Install new HVAC components / Systems, including RTU, tankless water heater, pole and tube heaters, boiler, heat pump, etc.
- Responds to trouble calls and resolves problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Demonstrates an understanding of customer service concepts (i.e., courteous, punctual, honest, etc.
- Assists other trades as needed.
- Lifting and carrying up to 55 lbs, climbing ladders, walking on a grid platform and on rooftops. Frequent climbing, kneeling, lifting, pulling, pushing, bending, walking and continuous standing.
- Under minimal supervision uses hand and power tools to construct, renovate, maintain and repair facilities and equipment.
- Preparing competitive, redeemable HVAC cost estimates
- Reviewing documents to establish scope while identifying value engineering opportunities, potential edges and/or problems
- Tracking opportunities with vendors, subcontractors and customers
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
· Commercial & Residential HVAC System experience is a MUST!!
HVAC Supervisor License preferred but not required.
· Minimum of 5 years? experience as a HVAC Technician
· Capable of working flexible hours to include overtime and weekends, when necessary
· EPA Certification
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A ?Fair Chance? job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply