Parrish Medical Center
(Published at 09-11-2019)
Under the general supervision of the Director of the department, the Secretary II performs secretarial functions including filing, correspondence, typing on a word processor using a variety of software, and creates spreadsheets for data manipulation and other report writing functions.
- Performs typing on word processor of departmental memos, letters, forms, graphs, minutes, agendas, job descriptions, policies and procedures, etc. accurately.
- Prepares department, interdepartmental, physician and patient correspondence as requested.
- Compiles, types and maintains monthly reports including statistical graphs. Photocopies, faxes, assembles reports and packets.
- Performs filing and file maintenance of reports, records and other correspondence.
- Opens, sorts and distributes mail daily.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Required Licenses, Certification: