Our salon is growing and we are adding to our team! We are currently hiring Salon Coordinator/Desk team members. We are also looking for candidates that would like to enter into our salon leadership program. If you are friendly, outgoing, and enjoy working in a fast paced, team oriented environment then Dellaria Salon Newton Centre is for you!
The Salon Coordinator of Guest Services assists management run the day-to-day operations of the salon & spa, specifically, but not limited to, scheduling of guest appointments, guests checking in/out for services and/or retail sales. The Salon Coordinator acts as a liaison between the guest and the hair stylist/technician, contributing and promoting overall salon safety, quality guest services in a harmonious and tidy work environment with a wide variety of personality types. The Salon Coordinator performs the daily salon & spa operations in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth by the Salon and Regional Managers.
- Prior salon/spa experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Possess a yes-can-do, team friendly attitude and takes direction well
- Love, love, love the beauty industry & project a professional and fashion-forward image
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environmentWe are looking for fast, fun, and friendly individuals who are comfortable working in a team environment. Full and part time positions. Set and/or flexible schedules with an emphasis on “Life Balance”. Looking to get into salon management? We can talk about that to!
Please call the salon at (w)617-527-8155 OR text to (c)617-678-1005 and set up your interview today!
Dellaria Salon & Day Spa
1148 Centre Street
Newton Centre, MA 02459
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative