Registered Nurse – RN
(Published at 22-11-2019)
Adelaide of Newton Centre is looking for caring and compassionate RN’s to provide exceptional care for our resident’s! We are seeking [Full-time, Part-time and Per Diem nurses on all shifts}.
We invite you to join us for Walk In Wednesdays! “Walk In” for an interview and tour any time between the hours of 10 AM until 400 PM.
RSVP’s are welcome but not required.
Call to RSVP or to arrange for another time to meet us if you cannot do so on Wednesday: 617-544-3454
157 Herrick Road
Newton, MA 02459
Parking IS available at Adelaide!
Directions From The Newton Centre Green Line To Adelaide
- Head southeast toward Braeland Ave
- Turn right onto Braeland Ave
- Turn left onto Herrick Rd
- Turn right to stay on Herrick Rd
- Adelaide will be on your right
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include:
- Directs and supervises the daily work assignments of the Resident Care Assistants
- Is the first point of contact for the care associates regarding assignment questions or concerns
- Closely mentors, guides and directs the Lead Resident Care Assistants in all aspects of their job
- Coordinates care needs with community providers via an effective case management process
- Effectively balances service demands with supporting resident independence
- Accurately assesses, communicates, and documents residents? status
- Observes and reports any significant changes in resident behavior and health to Resident Care Director, physician, family, RCA?s, and Executive Director per state regulations
- Recognizes and assists in the prevention of elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation (financial and other) and reports to appropriate sources per state regulations
- Responds to emergencies and personal emergency response system and knows when to call for backup
- Current state license as an RN and CPR certification
- Graduate of an approved R.N program (per state requirements)
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience working as a nurse preferred
- Previous experience working with the elderly in a paid or volunteer position highly desirable
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!