Receptionist & Facilities Coordinator
When you?re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you?ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Working within Thermo Fisher Scientific?s Global Business Services as the Receptionist and support to the senior site lead, you’ll be at the centre of it all.
You will be the first point of contact for the site in Budapest, and will be responsible for providing facilities admin support across the site. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
What will you do?
- Welcoming visitors , directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls and emails
- Maintaining employee directory and telecommunication
- Maintaining security by following procedures and controlling access
- Providing support and personal assistant as required to the Site Lead
- Responsibility for the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Assisting with other related clerical duties
Owning and ensuring internal communication channels such as e-mail distribution lists for the site and ensuring notice boards are fully optimized and liaising with Internal
Who are we looking for?
- Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven experience as a receptionist is essential and experience as a facilities coordinator would be preferred
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and pride in running a smooth office operation
- Strong attention to detail and monotonous work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience in organizing, multitasking, prioritizing and working under pressure with the ability to work independently without regular direct supervision
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell.
Join us and contribute to our singular mission?enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.