Sensitive Data Software ? Cyber Security
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketer to support and accelerate our continued growth at Ground Labs. This candidate will be based in our awesome North America headquarters in Austin TX, or remote and reporting into our Director of Global Marketing.
First and foremost, we are looking for a ?hands on? individual who can quickly roll up their sleeves and make things happen. Someone who has experience working in a fast growth, dynamic global B2B SAAS company. In this role, as Product Marketer you?ll be responsible for defining a narrative that enables our sales team to show the value of data discovery and own the GTM strategy.
At Ground Labs we are a people company. If you have the belief that you can contribute and be part of shaping our future ? then come be a part of our continued success story.
- GTM: Develop and evangelize GTM strategy for existing and new offerings.
- Product Strategy: Partner with Product Management to align product strategies and roadmap, representing the voice of the customer and competitive landscape.
- Positioning: Develop solution-focused value propositions, product positioning and messaging for the target segments, working collaboratively across all lines of business.
- Content Development: Drive creation of innovative and compelling content that can be used by our sales, social, promotional and partner ecosystem, including; pitch decks, messaging videos, one sheets, FAQ?s, playbooks and more.
- Competitive Analysis: Understand competitive landscape, risk and opportunity.
- Customer Insights: Develop research to gain customer insights, test concepts and messaging.
- Sales Enablement: Understand technical products and terminology, simplifying it into clear messaging that empowers sales to be the expert. Training the sales organization including leading workshop, participating in sales calls and customer briefings as appropriate.
- Lead Generation: Partner with our marketing team to drive integrated marketing campaigns to help build a pipeline for our sales team promoting Ground Labs suite of solutions.
- Analytics: Monitor pipeline across sales segments. Work with Marketing, Sales, Finance and Business Development teams to optimize and maximize ROI.
- Product Evangelist: Represent the product portfolio on social media, press, trade events and other speaking opportunities.
- 3-5 years Product Marketing experience in a high tech B2B SAAS company, preferably in the data discovery or regulatory compliance space (GDPR, PCI, etc).
- Clear written and verbal communication skills. Ability to represent Ground Labs internally and externally.
- Hands on ability to create best in class sales enablement assets.
- Experience developing and executing global GTM plans.
- Demonstratable experience in successfully taking a product to market at scale.
- Strong quantitative analytical skill set, with a test and learn approach.
- Ability to take a stand on a course of action, presenting supporting facts and data to back up your position.
- Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration working across multiple teams and geos.
- Ability to travel 25%
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you have what it takes, we offer a competitive salary and being based out of our amazing offices at TECHSPACE in Austin, TX where you will also have the added benefits of its own on-site fitness centre, full kitchen and restaurant. Together with the kind of exciting vibes you only get in state-of-the-art co-working environments where smiling is the order of the day.
In addition to some travel across North America, you will be part of a global team with your peers based in Dublin and Singapore ? passport required! We like to collaborate, share and grow.
At Ground Labs, we are a global company with a diverse mix of people, and we believe that makes us stronger as a whole. Ground Labs is an equal opportunity employer that makes employment decisions on the basis of merit, potential and energy. Ground Labs prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status. We seek to attract, retain and empower the best and brightest from a worldwide talent pool.
About Ground Labs
It all started back in 2007 with two software industry friends discussing the idea of creating solutions for the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Being techies, they wanted their core focus to be on using their engineering capabilities to create something special. This led them to the development of an industry leading and powerful new way to search for sensitive data across organizations? digital environments and help them comply with their legal requirements.
Fast forward 12 years, Ground Labs has grown from that core concept to be the best in the world at enabling companies and institutions to find and remediate sensitive and business critical data. Don?t just take our word, we are the 2019 PCI award for excellence winners and our success has come from our two biggest assets; our code and our employees. Without these two special factors, we would not be the sensitive data discovery software experts we are today. We want you to be part of our continued success story.