Practice Secretarial Associate
in New York
(Published at 14-01-2020)
As Practice Secretarial Associate you will perform diversified office and clerical/secretarial duties including, but not limited to scheduling appointments; facilitating communications; preparing consultation charts; taking and prioritizing telephone calls; maintaining and documenting incoming reports, pathology slides and films; and pre-certifying related ancillary services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Typing various correspondence, reports, and articles;
- Scheduling appointments, meetings;
- Maintaining files and records;
- Taking minutes at meetings;
- Receptionist duties;
- Answering, screening, routing telephone calls; taking, delivering messages.
- Collecting payments;
- Preparation of statistical data; and
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of supplies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Working knowledge of PC applications, required.
- Typing 30 wpm and/or data entry skills (80 kpm), required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, required.
- Ability to communicate effectively.