An opportunity has arisen for a talented and highly motivated individual to join our Maintenance team as the Plumber/Gas Fitter at Kings Canyon Resort. Escape the daily grind and experience living in paradise.
Responsible for the plumbing maintenance and repairs, you will carry out works to the highest standard of product quality at all times.
Your role will involve;
- attending to any urgent repairs
- undertaking maintenance to all buildings/areas as required
- adhering to all WH&S requirements
- assisting other members of the maintenance team as required
- becoming part of the on-call roster
What you will bring to the role;
- trade qualifications – plumber/drainer and gas fitter
- excellent personal presentation
- previous experience in a similar role
- the ability to multi-task
- current unrestricted driver’s licence (manual)
- an understanding of safe work practices
Kings Canyon is one of the Red Centre’s little known jewels. Hidden deep in Watarrka National Park, Kings Canyon is a breath taking sandstone chasm that spectacularly plunges over 150 metres into the earth. Home to Kings Canyon Rim Walk, the area receives more than 250,000 international and domestic visitors per year.
This is a “live-on” remote location role. Working in a remote location is not for everyone, so you must think carefully about the reality of living in a remote location for an extended period of time.
In return we offer a truly unique working environment with some great remote area benefits including subsidised accommodation and meals and discounted holidays.