Player Support Supervisor
in New Jersey
(Published at 18-10-2019)
As a Player Support Supervisor, you will be the ?go to? individual, responsible for providing exceptional service to our Patrons as well as being the first point of contact for incident escalation. This individual is a fantastic communicator with solid industry knowledge which enables them to assist customers and adhere to defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).You will also need to be a flexible team player and available to work in a 24/7, shift work environment.
- Handling all customer contacts (phone and email), following the Customer Service guidelines & procedures in a timely manner as per the defined SLA?s.
- Proactively remaining current with internal customer service Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Investigating fraudulent player behavior, taking appropriate actions as per the SOP such as monitoring transactions & customer records via internal and external fraud prevention systems.
- Process payments in accordance with policy and procedures, liaising with other departments where appropriate.
- Maintaining and updating customer information on databases, ensuring all data is treated with absolute confidentiality as per legal requirements.
- Remaining current with relevant guidelines and legislation such as Responsible Gaming Policy.
- Challenge the status quo, making recommendations that will deliver business improvements.
- Supervise staff on their designated shift, ensuring they are working in accordance with all SLA?s
- Create KPI and SLA reporting as required
- Interact with the Patron to coordinate their Internet gaming experience with Resorts land-based support teams and VIP management teams as applicable.
- Develop work flows and scripts to improve response times and consistency
- Coordinate and update training manuals and procedures as required
- Works closely with Anti-Fraud/Operations Manager to ensure best business practices, conducing anti-fraud audits as required.
- 2-3 years of experience in a Supervisory position, preferably in a 24/7 Call Centre environment.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Must be organized and detail oriented with a strong focus on providing superior Customer Service.
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of explaining technical issues in a comprehensive manner.
- Strong time management skills that enable you to perform and deliver results with high work volumes.
- A flexible team player who is willing to do ad-hoc tasks, quickly shift work priorities, and take on additional tasks as needed.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, with a strong desire to learn all aspects of the business.
- Must be able and willing to operate in a 24/7, shift work environment.
Nice to Haves
- Previous experience in the Online Gaming industry
- Previous experience in a call centre or sales environment
- Any technical certification or secondary education
- Experience in a 24/7 call centre
- Prior experience from working with ITIL or similar Process Management System
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development – at SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world?s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that?s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.