County Homemakers is hiring for an Office Assistant/Personal Care Aide (OA/PCA) in State College, PA.
The Office Assistant/Personal Care Aide is responsible for assisting the office with staffing cases in the absence of a PCA. This is a position that requires travel throughout Centre County (Mileage reimbursement offered).
Daily tasks would include (but not limited to): covering shifts to provide consumer care when PCAs are not available, conducting new employee orientations, running reports, training aides, ensuring the office is compliant with all regulations and laws, ensuring all files within the office are complete and compliant, marketing the company within the community, upholding company policies, and assisting the Supervisor as needed.
*Office Staff is required to be on-call for one week in rotation with other office staff*
This is a fast-paced, challenging position that requires attention to detail, organization communication skills, flexibility,a quick learner, and a team player.
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance
- Must be willing to obtain PA State Criminal Check, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Clearance, and 2 Step TB Test
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Mileage and Clearance Reimbursement
Business hours are Monday through Friday 8am-4pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $12.50 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: