in New Jersey
(Published at 15-01-2020)
The Payment Specialist is responsible for delivering professional, accurate, and timely service including contact handling, payment processing, risk work and incident handling for online casino customers. This individual is a fantastic communicator with solid industry knowledge which enables them to assist customers and adhere to defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).You will also need to be a flexible team player and available to work in a 24/7, shift work environment.
- Handling all customer contacts (phone, email & live chat), following the Customer Service guidelines & procedures in a timely manner as per the defined SLA?s.
- Processing a high volume of payments for players, ensuring all approval processes are met prior to approvals being granted.
- Assisting Player Support Representatives with account reviews for payment processing
- Proactively remaining current with internal customer service Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Investigating fraudulent player behavior, taking appropriate actions as per the SOP such as monitoring transactions & customer records via internal and external fraud prevention systems.
- Communicating through Customer Relationship Management and incident tools.
- Provide ?Know Your Customer? and document verification services to customers.
- Additional tasks may be required including updating & creating SOP?s, investigating patron complaints, and outbound campaigns.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Service position, preferably in a 24/7 Call Centre environment.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Must be organized and detail oriented with a strong focus on providing superior Customer Service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of explaining technical issues in a comprehensive manner
- Strong time management skills that enable you to perform and deliver results with high work volumes.
- A flexible team player who is willing to do ad-hoc tasks, quickly shift work priorities, and take on additional tasks as needed.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, with a strong desire to learn all aspects of the business.
- Must be able and willing to operate in a 24/7, shift work environment.
- Previous experience in the Online Gaming industry
- Proficient knowledge of any payment service provider (PsP)
- Any technical certification or secondary education
- Experience in a 24/7 call centre
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally able to work in the US.