If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the “Career” icon on your homepage.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Assists the nursing staff in providing excellent, effective, and safe patient care. Responsible for providing patient personal care, bathing, and, personal hygiene. Participates in admission, dismissal also transfer process and contributes to the permanent documentation of patient data. Demonstrates knowledge and skills of effective communication and promotes teamwork.
- Answers the telephone efficiently and effectively, transferring telephone calls appropriately.
- Greets patients and visitors in a pleasant manner, effectively handling their needs.
- Alerts the appropriate persons of the arrival of a patient.
- Consistently provides quality customer service to all customers by performing various secretarial functions in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Provides general office support and is willing to be a team player.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and departmental information with no infractions.
- Provides direct personal patient care such as bathing, toileting and any other needs of the patient.
- Will provide care for multiple patients within a department.
- Works in collaboration with Nurses as well as other disciplines within the department.
Education – High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Certification – Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) – South Dakota Board of Nursing
Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Make a difference . Every day.
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.