LaunchYard puts people at its centre. We create the space for your business to grow and develop, but we also give you the flexibility to scale up and down. Perfect for established businesses looking to shake things up or for start-ups getting ready to Launch.
We are looking for an individual who is able to work in a collaborative team environment, achieve excellent performance and has a passion for serving others while assisting in maintaining an organized and well-functioning office. Additionally, this position requires an individual who is willing to assist in completing tasks and deadlines in an office environment; with common goals and objectives at the forefront.
Screening and routing all incoming calls
- Making worldwide travel and hotel reservations for upper management
- Photocopying, filing, and faxing
- Scheduling interviews/meetings for upper management
- Adhering to best practices and expense control (i.e. travel rates, vendors etc.)
- Answer phone calls and direct callers and messages to the appropriate party
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary
Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in office/corporate administrative duties
- Must be a team player and also have initiative to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills on the phone and in person
- Written and verbal proficiency in English; Spanish is a plus but not required
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with demonstrated expertise in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, business communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
This is a full-time position eligible for benefits, which include, but are not limited to: medical, dental, vision, four weeks of vacation, sick leave, most federal holidays.
Salary Range: $45000 – $55000 per year