We are currently looking for a skilled Office 365 System Engineer to support our Navy customer located in Washington, DC. We are seeking a top talent to join our team of committed technical professionals. Are you passionate about design and innovation? Our employees enjoy a motivated, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
As an O365 System Engineer, your primary role will be as a system engineer on projects involved migrating Exchange from an On-Prem setup into the Microsoft Office 365 U.S. Government and DoD Cloud. You will be responsible for the design, and implementation of Microsoft solutions and related technologies.
Overview of Position:
- Construct, configure, and maintain all facets of an Office 365 Tenant
- Coordinate with other Enterprise IT stakeholders to facilitate implementation planning of the cloud migration
- Perform delivery tasks for assigned projects that could include implementation, support, and migration of enterprise cloud solutions using Office 365 and related core technologies
- Hands-on implementation of Office 365, Teams, Skype for Business, Enterprise Mobility Suite (Intune, AzureAD, and Azure Information Protection API), Active Directory and related technologies.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in complex enterprise environments
- Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred
- Ability to proactively collaborate across internal, customer, and key partner teams
- Growth in technical skills through certifications (MCSA, MCSE, MCP, MCTS) or other similar achievements is desired
- Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/Online, Windows Active Directory, and Azure Active Directory
- Deep knowledge of O365 features, and ability to identify most optimal way to achieve business goals using OOTB (Out of the Box) functionality
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365, CAC Authentication, Enterprise Mobility Suite, and Windows 10 is required
- Hold an in depth understanding of what is required to deploy above technologies along with user experience and technical difficulties.
- Have the ability to perform a deployment of the above technologies with minimal oversight
- Current DoD 8570 – IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
- Active Secret clearance
Inventium.io LLC is a technical consulting and software development services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national defense and scientific capabilities. Based out of the Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees’ skills and provide digital transformation solutions to our customers.
With proven records of successfully delivering quality services and solutions to multiple federal agencies, our technical competencies include Emerging Technology Solutions, DevSecOps, Cloud Migration, Machine Learning, System Modernization, and Technology Management.
Benefits and Perks
- Employer paid Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays
- Training and Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Awards and Recognition