La Posada at Park Centre, Inc.
(Published at 25-10-2019)
Monday to Friday
The Maintenance Worker incumbents are responsible for performing a variety of duties related to semi-skilled routine maintenance repair, plumbing, electrical, dry wall, painting, carpentry and other related tasks. The Maintenance Worker works under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- General Maintenance and Repair of Buildings, Facilities and Equipment. Performs a variety of work in the maintenance and repair of buildings and equipment at various facilities/sites including carpentry, electrical, plumbing and painting tasks; repairs and treats structures such as floors, showers, sinks, walls, and carpets; performs minor troubleshooting, repairs and slots; changes filters on hearing, ventilating and air conditioning units; services appliances, kitchen and emergency equipment; hooks up appliances; reports mechanical malfunction to appropriate party for action; moves and assists in moving furniture and equipment at various facilities/sites; sets up and breaks down equipment; exercises discretion in identifying projects requiring the services of a higher skilled crafts person; annotates and updates work logs for specific site requirements; activates and deactivates building alarms and responds to alarm calls during regular work hours; maintains clean, safe and orderly work sites.
- Pick up and complete work orders for specified area of responsibility.
- Operating a variety of vehicles, motorized, hand and power tools to perform various duties such as repairing and installing equipment and performing operator maintenance on all.
- Assisting with inventory of supplies and equipment and obtaining items as directed.
- Performing data entry input on the computerized maintenance management system.
- Knowledge of Pool Maintenance, pumps, spas, fountains and ponds.
- Pool Operator Certification preferred.