La Posada at Park Centre, Inc.
(Published at 12-11-2019)
Days and Shifts Varies
Under the direction of the Living Well Director, assists and coordinates campus activities and events for independent living residents on and off campus.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Collaborate on the creation and maintenance of the resident monthly calendar, nutshell, bimonthly newsletter, notices, monthly resident birthday cards, resident handbook, media content and signage.
- Plan and able to execute all or parts of the activities for both on and off campus events and outings.
- Clerical responsibilities, including proficient use of a variety of software, filing, taking and making phone call for the resident reservations, fielding questions and making arrangements .
- Create residential billing requests and ordering related to Independent Lifestyles activities events or functions.
- Partner with residents around special interests and residents committees.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-departmental personnel and other departments within the facility.
- Support and promote La Posada and its mission on campus and out in the community.
- Able to self-motivate and comfortable in working independently or as part of the team.
- Respectful of others, and realistic, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Creative – Ability to work creatively and effectively with staff and residents.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively and constructively with staff and residents.
- Computer Skills- Excellent computer skills.
- Organized – Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Project Management – Experience in general areas of organizational planning and social functions.
- Physical demands – Ability to lift, carry, bend, squad and stand for sustained period of time.
- Flexibility – Flexibility to adjust to changes in workloads, assignments and hours.