Intermex Wire Transfer, Corp.
(Published at 12-11-2019)
The Licensing Specialist will work closely with all business units across Intermex to ensure the licensing administration, maintenance and monitoring of all state licenses, required reporting, state examinations, bonding requirements, bank and foreign correspondents enhanced due diligence and necessary documents and information are delivered timely, accurately and free of errors and omissions. Assists in the day-to-day activities of the AML/BSA Compliance department in accordance with the Company’s policies and applicable laws.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 1. Knowledge of the money transmission state licensing regulations, state administrative codes, and Federal Regulations overseeing a money service business company (i.e.: Bank Secrecy Act, Chapter X, USA Patriot Act, CFPB, etc.)
- 2. Administration and Maintenance of state licenses and registrations with state and federal regulatory entities (i.e.: Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC), and Autorite Des Marches Financiers (AMF)).
- 3.Filing of state regulatory reports (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual).
- 4. Responsible for the renewal of the company?s state licenses.
- 5.Administration of the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS): new and amendment applications, bonding requirements, Money Service Business call reports (MSB Call Report), Uniform Authorized Agent Reporting (UAAR), etc.
- 6. Filing and maintaining in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) of the states Uniform Authorized Agent Report (UAAR).
- 7. Filing of the company?s registration annual reports through the appropriate Secretary of State and/or the Division of Corporations (domestic and internationally).
- 8. Management and monitoring of the state bonding requirements via the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and surety broker complying with state regulatory requirements.
- 9. Annual due diligence, onsite visits, and offsite reviews of Domestic Banks and Foreign Correspondent Partners.
- 10. Work closely with the Compliance management team and associates in all functional areas to assist in ensuring that state examinations are effectively coordinated.
- 11. Interact with state regulators, as well with management, during the course of examination to assess compliance with state and federal regulations.
- 12. Ensure that examination documents, data requests, responses and remediation are fulfilled timely and accurately.
- 13. Generate reports of examination activity reports and present to the Director of Compliance with summaries of any significant findings (Compliance Committee).
- 14. Perform other duties and special projects as required- Unusual activity monitoring.
- 4 year college Bachelor Degree.
- At least three (3) year experience in the money service business field or related area.
- BSA/AML knowledge, CAMS or FIBA certification preferably.
- Knowledge in financial reporting.
- Fully Bilingual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in Excel (intermediate), Microsoft Office, and data mining.
- Analytical, managerial and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with excellent communication line with direct report.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance