Freeman Mathis and Gary LLP
(Published at 14-01-2020)
A rapidly growing mid-sized national law firm is seeking an enthusiastic Assistant to join our Boston office. Located in one of the oldest cities in the United States, the office overlooks Faneuil Hall Marketplace and features onsite T Stops. We are eagerly seeking candidates that have excellent communication skills, problem-solvers, and willing to take ownership of their job. Flexibility and excellent organization skills are key in our fast-paced environment.
- Draft and review legal correspondence including thoroughly proofreading for errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formatting.
- Prepares and collect conflict of interest checks, open new files and maintain client files.
- Maintains attorneys? calendars with dates of importance.
- Familiar with State and Federal court filings, including submission of electronic filings.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Positive attitude and ability to effectively communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients.
- 2+ years litigation secretarial experience.
- Knowledge of IManage and Outlook is a plus.
- Must successfully pass a background and drug screen.
What we offer you
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
- HSA and FSA plan options available
- Generous PTO policy
- 401K plan including an Employer Safe Harbor contribution of 3%
- 1.5% Profit Sharing contribution
- Firm paid life insurance and long-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Year-end bonuses and referral fee programs
- Transportation reimbursed, or company paid parking
- Regular firmwide socials and events
- Positive firm culture
Freeman Mathis & Gary, LLP (FMG) is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees by maintaining a workplace free of discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other protected group status as provided by law. FMG?s complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.