Zenius Corporation is seeking a professional Senior Information Engineer, the selected candidate will apply business process and improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies/principles and business process modernization projects. He/she will apply, as appropriate activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques. The Information Engineer will assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures. Develop and apply organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and data base management systems and data warehouses. Construct sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with corporate information management guiding principles, cost savings, and open system architectural objectives.
- Ten years of demonstrated experience in information systems development, functional and data requirements analysis, systems analysis and design, programming, program design and documentation preparation
- A minimum of eight years must be intensive and progressive experience in the implementation of information engineering projects; systems analysis, systems planning; business information planning; and business analysis
- Must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently or under general direction only
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline,
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, information systems, or other related discipline, Eight (8) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor?s degree
Headquartered in Leesburg, Virginia, Zenius Corporation is a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and HUBZone certified small business.
Zenius Corporation is a very employee-oriented company. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: paid holidays and paid time off; medical insurance including health, vision, dental insurance. We also work with our employees on training and professional certification plans that benefit the employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Zenius Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Zenius complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Zenius Corporation expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- implementation of information engineering projects: 8 years (Required)
- systems analysis and design, programming, program design: 10 years (Required)
- information systems development: 10 years (Required)
- documentation preparation: 10 years (Required)
- business information planning; and business analysis: 8 years (Required)
- functional and data requirements analysis: 10 years (Required)
- systems analysis, design and programming; systems planning: 8 years (Required)
- Oklahoma City, OK (Preferred)
- What is your salary expectation?