Summary: The Human Resources intern will be exposed to all aspects of Human Resources. The Human Resource intern will have numerous opportunities to learn about a fully functioning Human Resources department, as well as an up-close look into how a successful HR department functions. This intern will be exposed to administrative duties which include filing, processing paperwork, creating job descriptions, making phone calls, prepping letters, organizing and creating personnel files and other necessary administrative functions. The selected individual will assist with confidential projects.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Employee Development and Training
- Compensation and Organizational Design
- Benefits Design
- Employee Labor Relations
- Expatriate Administration
- Policy Design
- Generalist roles in various lines of business
Required Education: Major in Human Resources or Business Administration, but not required.
Required Experience: N/A
Other skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook and Sharepoint
Physical Requirements: The majority of the time this position requires being in one place for several hours working with a personal computer
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Outgoing, positive attitude and personality
- Must be a team player
- Interested in more than just working in a high profile environment
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Willing to offer ideas and suggestions
- Punctual and professional
- Must be able to handle information in a confidential manner
- Highly organized
- All employees share the responsibility for encouraging a proactive safety culture through demonstration of being a positive role model, proper safety behaviors and safe work practices
MAN Energy Solutions USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.