- Recruitment, including the development of job descriptions, personnel specifications, preparation of advertisements, managing and reviewing applications, short-listing, arranging and conducting interviews and selection of candidates, creation of offer paperwork and new employee induction and processing.
- Manage and monitor the probationary review process for all starters.
- Prepare reports, coordinate and send them to concerned authorities regarding procedures for staff.
- Proceed monthly payroll to have it paid in time as payment schedule.
- Maintain accurate record of annual leave, sick leave for staff.
- Keep staff database in filing, both hard copy and soft copy.
- Purchase, manage and control monthly office equipment and stationary by ensuring the process from booking to delivery and recording and be sure of right purpose of use and cost saving.
- Perform general clerical duties which include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Answer and attend to all calls and redirect to relevant staff members, taking messages and assembling mailing.
- Greeting guest, customer warmly; receive, answer and transfer the calling exactly.
- Assisting in general secretarial activities and other administrative support
- Assist and coordinate problem solving with staff in Vietnam.
- Responsible for performing any additional task assigned by the CEO.
Working time: This is a part-time position.
- Three times a week, 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM, in the morning.
- Twice a week, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM, in the evening.
- Language: Good communication in both English and Vietnamese. The candidate must be able to read, write, speak, and listen in Vietnamese.
Education: Bachelor degree.
- Major: Human Resource/ Business Administration/ Economics/Foreign Trade or relevant.
- Experience: At least 1 to 2 years experience in Human Resource.
- Knowledge: In-depth understand and practical knowledge of Human Resources and US Labor Law.
- Abilities/ Skills: Proficiency in M.S Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraint.
- Friendly, willing to learn and hard-working.
- Strong organization, coordination and time-management skills.
- Pleasant personality.
$15 to $20 per hour depending on experience.
About Asiana America Corporation
Originated from Gotec Group ? a prominent multi-industry company with strengths and core competencies on Real Estate and branded agricultural product industry in Viet Nam, Asiana America is a fast-growing successful business expanding beyond its Southeast Asia market and moving into international territory. With its financial abundance and operation experience, Asiana America has been consistently reinforced its presence in the United States ? the most significant potential and challenging, competitive market. Asiana America is committed to providing high-quality products and services to fulfill our client needs throughout the world, bringing numerous health benefits and stability and consistency to their life. In addition, we are also aware of the considerable importance of human resources and regard them as our main strategic resource of organization. Therefore, the development of a multi-skilled, experienced, and dedicated workforce is our top priority.