HR Document Coordinator
(Published at 13-11-2019)
- Compile and assist with the preparation of Intact procedures for all personnel & medical files.
- Maintain departmental records.
- Perform projects as assigned by the department Director.
- Files documents and other information, and perform general office duties.
- Fill-in for front desk as needed.
- Cross trained with HR Assistant.
- Help answer telephone and take messages.
- Maintain all office supplies of the department.
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times.
- Follow proper safety rules and procedures at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic computer skills are required to include minimum of one year experience in Microsoft Word, Windows, Excel, Intact, and Access.
- Good telephone etiquette is required with the ability to handle customer calls.
- Ability to type 45 to 55 words per minute required.
- Ability to work under pressure required.
- Must be able to meet regular attendance requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent knowledge required.
- Minimum one year experience answering multi-line phones.
- Minimum of two years secretarial experience, preferable in Human Resources.
- Must be able to work satisfactorily, be confidential, and an HR team member at all times.
Astec, Inc. offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package as part of its commitment to associates. Benefit highlights include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan (including company match)
- Opportunities for advancement through job posting
- Paid Days Off
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Payroll Direct Deposit Option
- TN Valley Credit Union Membership Option
- Active company safety program
- Friendly work environment
Please Note: Resumes and applications are not accepted online unless an open position is listed.