Posted Date: Nov 5 2019
- Managing projects through a wide range of inputs & variables; must have this general business knowledge to be effective.
- This role will be the key point of contact and will be interacting with artwork production, printers, markets & GMS and must have a basic understanding if these areas; handling large, complex projects, often several at a time and deliver within established timetables
- Ensuring the design files are prepared, approved by Design/Category/Commercial and uploaded into the appropriate process tool to the required timings and quality
- Ensures that the Agile CRs/OTDC (Change Requests) are created, progressed, and approved for creation of PGDTs to the required timings
- Manages the production artwork implementation plan with markets/PASS and leads market calls with GPM
- Responsible for chasing the markets for pre PASS activities in line with required timings.
- Organising and coordinating pre-production design meetings
- Production management of proofing and colour standards plus, where appropriate, attend press runs and ensure execution of colors and design to agreed color standards
- Responsible for adherence to design guides and standards and policing design consistency
- Creation of Brand/Design Guidelines manuals for specified OTC Brands
- Management and control of the draft artwork process plus external artwork production partners (Diadeis, SGS etc)
- Identify and drive opportunities for improvement in prepress (Harmony) and printing technology which add value to GSK by reducing costs and ensuring efficiency and quality needs
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5 years of artwork change management experience.
- General knowledge of marketing and overall project management
- Must have experience in artwork change management and artwork project management.
- Knowledge of the design and printing process
- Highly organized
- Good interpersonal skills
- Drive for results/sense of urgency
- Handle large, complex projects, often several at a time and deliver within established timetables.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making ? using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK?s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK?s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.