Provides administrative support to market leadership and sales, supporting large departments with the majority of duties being high level administrative tasks which may include: planning/coordination of large events, meetings or conferences, complex project work, ordering materials and collaterals, and various sales support functions. Requires 3 – 5 years secretarial experience. Work requires initiative and judgment in making decisions and knowledge of department and company policies and procedures. Typically supports mid to upper-level manager.
- Respond to requests for copies and faxes of business related materials in a timely manner
- Distribute correspondence, customer reporting data, and other communication tools to customers and producers
- Follow prescribed guidelines for filing company documents and handling proprietary information
- Coordinate Sales projects as assigned by Manager and/or Sales partners
- Schedule meetings and complete business travel arrangements
- Support the Sales Team in the production of Requests for Proposals for New and Existing Business within the allotted timeframe
- Partner with the Sales team to develop customer presentations, mass mailings, and other customer or producer related projects
- Complete group service agreements for New and Existing Business within given timeframes for each request placed
- Ensure all needed collateral material is ordered as needed
- Assist in the resolution of broker, customer and member related service issues to include claim, benefits and eligibility matters within 24 to 48 hours.
- Provide back up telephone coverage support to Client Engagement Managers and Client Managers
- Consistently deliver high quality work within established time frames; willingly assist peers and management
- Actively participate in staff meetings and one-on-one meetings. Work collaboratively with peers, management, and project teams toward solutions, and quality improvements.
- Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant (minimum of 3 years).
- Knowledge of Business Continuity Planning a plus.
- Strong project management skills.
- Advanced Computer Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.