Join our transportation team and make a positive difference in lives of other people. Fulfilling and rewarding work that supports individuals and the community. Enjoy generous time off benefits, work in a family friendly environment for a stable company.
Currently seeking full-time and part-time drivers to work split-shift or full day schedules Monday-Friday. Our drivers primarily transports individuals with disabilities to and from our day habilitation program to their homes. Must be caring and compassionate and have a desire to help others.
Must be 21 years of age with valid MA driver?s license, 3 years of driving experience and good driving record. Must be able to physically transfer individuals in/out of vehicle as well as able to kneel/crouch to secure wheelchairs. Must also pass a CORI, OIG, and Drug Test.
- Earn 1 week of vacation
- Participate in our 401k plan after one year
- Voluntary benefits include Dental Insurance, Voluntary Insurance Plans, Healthcare Reimbursement Account and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full-time employees are eligible for health insurance
- Earn extra $ with our employee referral program and participation on our agency committees.
Starting rate: $14.00
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- driving: 3 years (Required)
- Massachusetts driver’s license (Required)