Full-Time Title Processor
– Review Title Commitments for liens and encumbrances and work to clear these items from title;
– Obtain account and personal information from clients to assist with clearance;
– Explain the process of clearance and reason for personal information to clients;
– Keep all personal information private and protected; understand appropriate purposes for disclosure and secure client approval;
– Work with lenders, lienholders, attorneys and County Agencies to obtain payoffs and secure full releases of liens, mortgages and other encumbrances;
– Assist Closers/Escrow Agent team with anticipating timeline for clearance and scheduling closing dates.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Experience in a high volume work environment
– Preference for related experience in title insurance, mortgage process or real estate.
– Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal ? must be comfortable on the telephone
– Excellent and highly disciplined organizational, time-management, and follow-up skills are required
– Computer and typing skills a must. Learning new software should be easy and quick for this candidate.
Hours: 8:30am-5pm. However, client demands occasionally create a need to stay past closing on weekdays or work on some Saturdays. Candidate should be flexible.
Are you committed to world class customer service?
RESWARE, our production software, is driving us toward a paperless process. We are looking to grow our closing team with the best of the best. Customer service and communication MUST be a skill you have mastered and enjoy. We are a busy, high volume company who values communication, effectiveness and ability to be flexible and learn new clients and processes. Problem solving skills are extremely important.
This position requires energy and the ability and willingness to learn new things constantly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Title Processing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- title Insurance (Preferred)
- One location
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma