Alpha Software is seeking qualified candidates to join our Professional Services team to provide technical expertise to our customers as they roll out their mobile strategy and capabilities.
If this sounds like you, then Alpha Software might be your next home. As the company that leads its market space in power and innovation, we guarantee excitement, challenge and an unlimited opportunity to contribute. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter via our website with full confidence of complete confidentiality.
To attract and retain the best talent, Alpha Software offers a competitive suite of benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending account (FSA), disability insurances, and an employee bonus program. Alpha Software, Inc. is headquartered in Burlington, MA, very conveniently located near Route 128, the Technology Highway. We were recently awarded Technology of the Year by InfoWorld. Come join the white-hot space of mobile and web application platforms.
- Client-facing role to help our customers be successful using their Alpha Software products
- Develop mobile and web applications as part of a project team
- Integrate applications with common business applications (CRM, ERP, etc.) and services
- Provide technical product expertise, guidance and mentoring to customers
- Establish development and deployment “best practices” for both internal and external audiences
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Experience with mobile application development – native iOS/Android, Phone Gap / Cordova, Xamarin
- Detailed understanding of Apple and Google app store publishing processes
- Experience with Web Service APIs – REST, SOAP, etc.
- Database development and SQL experience
- Experience with agile/iterative delivery methods
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working directly with clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Previous consulting experience in a software professional services environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using Alpha Anywhere, Outsystems, Mendix or other similar low code rapid application development platforms.
- Technical knowledge of IT infrastructure/DevOps (servers, networking)
- Experience deploying cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience integrating with technologies such as Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, IoT
- Experience working with or within Fortune 1000 companies
This is a full-time position in Alpha Software’s offices in Burlington, MA
Exceptional remote candidates will be considered