Location: New York
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Fusemachines (http://www.fusemachines.com)is an Artificial Intelligence solutions and services provider that offers AI Talent to companies seeking to develop their capabilities in Big Data & Machine Learning. We are on a mission to democratize AI by making AI education globally accessible. We are a culturally diverse and inclusive company.
This is a closer role where you will be responsible for building pipeline and closing deals. AE’s are supported by Ph.D.s who specialize in different aspects of AI (Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning) in mature stages of the engagement cycle to close new business.
You are someone who:
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with a high capacity to learn technical concepts quickly and manage multiple accounts at a given time.
- Has a proven track record of exceeding quota
- Independently takes initiative to learn prospect’s technical and business challenges to determine how AI can help. You have a professional presence to set agenda and drive conversation forward.
- Supports the entire sales cycle including contract negotiation (gathering all resources as needed) until close
- Translate business objectives into technical requirements on the fly, and deliver personalized client solution plans that drive significant impact.
- Experience selling to Enterprise is a MUST.
- MUST have 3-5 years of experience selling professional technical services or consulting projects to complex clients and highly matrixed organizations.
- Meet Quarterly Quotas by creating opportunities from your network and intro meetings set up by SDRs, RFI/RFPs, discovery, qualification. Generate successful proposals to create pipeline and close opportunities.
- Engage with CTOs, Heads of Data Science, Managers of AI Teams in customers and prospects.
- Build relationships throughout opportunity and engagement life cycle.
- Communicate pipeline advancements weekly to ensure post-sales is aware of impending customer wins.
Attractive base salary
Qualify to join benefit plans including medical, paid vacation/sick days
Flexibility to work from home
Office Snacks (We are an office of foodies)
Fusemachines is an equal opportunity employer.