Rose Acre Farms is looking for hardworking, passionate, detailed oriented Team Members who take pride in their work and can work as part of a team in an agricultural environment. We offer a great beginning wage and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match and paid vacation. Team Members in good standing may receive an increase after 90 days. Rose Acres is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.
The security guard maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by monitoring incoming and outgoing traffic, premises and personnel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Obtains help by sounding alarms or calling the complex manager for assistance. Law enforcement may be called when the need arises.
- Disinfects incoming vehicles.
- Control of vehicular traffic by maintaining logs of all traffic going in and out.
- Inspect all departing vehicles for unauthorized removal of company assets.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
OTHER DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to read and write with proficiency.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Must be able to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to Deal with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Integrity.
- Must be Dependable and professional.
- Safety Management.
- Reporting Skills.
- Willing to comply with all Rose Acre’s safety, biosecurity, and employment policies, including working in a 100% smoke-free environment.
- Ability to comply with the strictest standards for animal welfare and to report incidents of abuse, neglect, or breach of bio-security in order to preserve the health and welfare of our birds.
Minimum Starting Pay