At Mammotome, we are committed to providing best-in-class technology to help clinicians accurately diagnose breast cancer. We provide clinicians devices spanning the breast cancer diagnostic care continuum from tissue biopsy to accurate lesion removal, never forgetting that at the heart of each breast cancer diagnosis is the patient. Through our ever-expanding product portfolio we strive every day to improve the patient?s journey and achieve better outcomes. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the Mammotome brand is sold in over 50 different countries throughout the world.Description
The Sales Tools and Effectiveness Specialist will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the salesforce.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Sales, Marketing, Outreach and our core program business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Sales Tools and Effectiveness Specialist will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. In addition, this role will support technical changes with commissions and competitive portal as needed.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 300+ users
- Architect process solutions for improved sales workflows in Salesforce.com and other tools
- Handle user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other system related tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Run Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our sales and marketing management teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Reviews company?s contracts before signatures are obtained, analyzing all clauses, stipulations, obligations and liabilities to ensure they suit the company
- Responsible for setting up system and process within department to accurately monitor and track all contracts
- Assists with reviewing prospective requests for proposal (RFPs) to provide required Terms and Conditions
- Identifying issues and communicating with supervisor regarding any barriers or challenges to contract preparation, redlining or negotiation
- Independently leading the contracting workflow to ensure that assigned contracts meet legal and regulatory compliance requirements and applicable deadlines
- Ensuring complete and accurate contract information and documents are received from contract owner to ensure compliant document preparation
- Evaluating alternative solutions and preparing recommendations for internal partners and relevant leadership
Critical success factors
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Positive attitude and ability to work closely with entire leadership team to motivate change, continuous improvement, and engagement throughout the organization
- The capacity to plan, organize, & complete projects on time. Excellent project management skills and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and deadlines
- Action oriented individual who is highly proactive at solving problems and obtaining results.
- True love of continuous improvement, measuring results and problem solving.
- Great teammate who can work well across a global organization
- Willingness to learn the complexities of working in a Diagnostic industry where compliance to regulation is a must.
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Shown ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com standard methodologies and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of contract negotiation
- Working knowledge of the methods, tools and techniques associated with contract development, review, implementation and management
- Working knowledge of the principles and practices of customer service
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in an SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Bachelor?s Degree in a business related field required.
- MBA degree desirable.
- Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time; both domestic and international travel is required.
- Typical work related travel assignments range 2-5 days, and as such overnight, out-of-town stays are required.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page?Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-OH-Cincinnati