Location: New York
FIJI Water Company LLC
The FIJI® Water company is a luxury beverage company that began with the namesake FIJI Water brand and now also includes world-class premium wine brands, JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery in Paso Robles, California and Landmark Vineyards in Kenwood, California and JNSQ Wines. FIJI Water, a family-owned and operated company, is a leader in the premium beverage business with its exceptional brands sold in more than 40 countries. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth-feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. JUSTIN Vineyards established its reputation through its critically-acclaimed Bordeaux-style blends and single varietals, combining Old World tradition with New World techniques. Landmark, a third-generation, family-owned-and-operated winery, is known for its outstanding Chardonnay wine sourced from the best grapes in California.
The Sales Representative, Retail Sales Trade Execution will lead market, channel and account execution to support FIJI Water, Justin, Landmark, JNSQ Wine portfolio sales and profit initiatives. This position will play an integral role in driving store level execution working to achieve the overall sales objectives of the Retail Sales. This position reports to the Sales Manager or Sales Supervisor – Retail Trade Execution
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
You enjoy staying active and busy throughout the day. You are thorough and detail-oriented in your approach to work and you display a high sense of urgency to accomplish your goals. You are an effective problem solver on your own; however, you can follow company guidelines and processes to complete assigned job tasks. You are results-oriented, enjoy working with people and you apply effective interpersonal and time management skills to getting your work done.
You have successfully sold conceptual products and programs to decision-makers at all levels, and you are skilled at providing compelling reasons to purchase, or display, against the competition. You have excellent selling and negotiation skills, and you are able to fearlessly influence a buying decision leveraging basic business math concepts such as margins, shrink and percentage sales lift. You have successfully overcome existing adverse relationships and you are skilled at building long-term partnerships. You are extremely goal focused, memorable and you love the challenge! Is this you?
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Maintain territory as assigned to build/establish retail relationships.
- Take initiative to expand space/presence on FIJI Water, Justin, Landmark and JNSQ products by building/moving displays and/or product to establish best location for sales portfolio
- Rotate, stock all company authorized products as needed on every store call.
- Maintain schematic integrity, re-merchandising projects as needed including grand openings/re-models as requested by retailer.
- Develops/maintains relationships with retailer store/field operations personnel and supervisors to facilitate account penetration and achieve maximum sales, execution and participation on all company promotions and programs.
- Sell/up-sell and monitor retail distribution of a headquarter-authorized products for all stores in assigned territory as needed and as store situation dictates.
- Perform Consumer Wine Tastings as necessary for Wonderful Company Wine Portfolio in assigned Retail Chain Accounts.
- As trained and directed, accurately record all data-gathering objectives as instructed through use of company hand-held devices.
- Execute/maintain/monitor all company-driven marketing initiatives and programs for all stores in assigned territory as applicable including maintenance of POS and coupon/tie-in programs as assigned.
- Maintains all company provided equipment and material in acceptable working order and condition.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Clean driving record is required – a background check will be conducted.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. with no restrictions. The merchandising portion of the role is a physical job and requires a candidate who enjoys being active throughout the day.
- Must be able to work an early morning schedule and be able to begin work by 7AM daily. If you are not a morning person this position is not for you!
- Must live within the territory boundaries as established.
- Routine travel to within territory and business travel outside assigned territory as required by supervisor for sales blitz activity. May include some Saturdays.
- Must be computer literate. Ability to proficiently navigate MS Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to successfully work and achieve goals
- Must demonstrate the ability to take initiative, be proactive in identifying issues and recommend solutions, build relationships with customers and internal associates, and follow through on all aspects of the business.
- Ability to present both internally (team, senior leadership) and externally (retailers).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude with a team mentality.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Customer service mindset to ensure internal/external partners receives quality sales support.
Here’s what we’ll bring to the table:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
- Subsidized gym membership.
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) – allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. Known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouthfeel and unique mineral profile, FIJI Water is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 90 countries. To discover Earth’s Finest Water®, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.