As the Sales Operations Manager at Alpha Software you will support & enable the Alpha Software sales team to exceed revenue targets, including collaborating with leaders from across the company to drive continued efficiencies.
This role is responsible for ensuring that the Sales team has the right insights, tools, and processes it needs to run effectively and efficiently. This includes the development of the pipeline, forecast, reporting and cadence of the business. Success in this role will be defined by process creation and the ability to quickly and easily generate business insight across diverse systems and data sources, to ultimately drive the sales team to bookings and revenue achievement. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales Operations.
If this sounds like you, then Alpha Software might be your next home. As the company that leads its market space in power and innovation, we guarantee excitement, challenge and an unlimited opportunity to contribute. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter via our website with full confidence of complete confidentiality.
To attract and retain the best talent, Alpha Software offers a competitive suite of benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending account (FSA), disability insurances, and an employee bonus program. Alpha Software, Inc. is headquartered in Burlington, MA, very conveniently located near Route 128, the Technology Highway. We were recently awarded Technology of the Year by InfoWorld. Come join the white-hot space of mobile and web application platforms.
- Work with VP of Sales Operations and Director of Sales Operations to create and maintain a world-class Sales culture, focused on delivering outstanding sales results.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Sales Team and address calls for most general business issues; escalate to Director or VP, as appropriate.
- Drive the sales process with our prospects, using internal resources as needed.
- Own, maintain and refine processes for reviewing, reporting and evaluating the health of the business pipeline, including key metrics.
- Initiate and lead projects to apply best practices and improve sales operations and pipeline performance.
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of sales data to identify trends and convert insights into actionable sales processes and tactics.
- Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development) to develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Understand and address prospect / customer questions and objections. Be the ?voice of the customer? and help align internal processes to customer needs.
- Maintain comprehensive process documentation.
- Intelligent: You are a clever, resilient and resourceful problem solver.
- Collaborative: You work well in teams with staff, customers and partners.
- Curious: You ask great questions and seek to understand why.
- Convincing: You are a concise and persuasive communicator.
- Accomplished: You can share a track record of past success.
- Humble: You listen actively and empathically and respect others’ ideas.
- Reliable: You deliver results despite obstacles.
- Passionate: You learn and improve every day.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of sales methodologies and sales funnel management.
- Commitment to data quality and high standard for accuracy.
- Ability to drive results and ensure process elegance, transparency, quality, repeatability and scalability.
- 3-5 years of experience in high technology, preferably in B2B software or related services, acting in sales operations role.
- Skilled at fielding, assessing and quickly resolving customers?, prospects? or sales team members? questions and issues.
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM tools to monitor performance and effectiveness of lead generation programs and sales processes.
- Proven multitasking, negotiation, and problem-solving skills. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
Any of these are bonus attributes, but not required
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot or similar CRM system.
- Experience with data visualization software.
- Understanding of SaaS business models.
- Experience with low-code mobile app development platforms or mobile forms products.
- Formalized sales methodology training.
- International sales experience.
This is a full-time position in Alpha Software’s offices in Burlington, MA
Exceptional remote candidates will be considered