- State Street?s Relationship Management team is responsible for actively managing State Street?s client accounts ? this includes responsibility for account profitability development of strategic account plans supporting sales in new business opportunities supporting the deployment of cost/process efficient operating models for their clients and day to day monitoring of client satisfaction.
This role will be responsible for managing and strategically building existing client relationships for a client portfolio. Actively contribute to sales and marketing initiatives for new business.
- Monitors analyzes and manages assigned Financial Institutional relationships
- Supervises responsible relationship management assistant developing goals and career path
- In conjunction with Manager assists in the formulation of strategy for deepening partnerships with appointed relationships with particular emphasis on uncovering all revenue-generating or potential business opportunities for State Street
- Gathers and maintains detailed plans in regard to in-scope financial institutional relationships? organizational structure strategy industry influence financial performance and key developments
- Publishes on both a structured or ad-hoc basis relationship summaries and updates as warranted using agreed templates and appropriate mechanisms
- Collaborates with Network Management team and other Global Services? departments to develop synergies harmonize the operating model and improve overall business relationships
- Where applicable assists in the resolution of service level issues / trends as warranted
- Elevates critical business issues to senior Relationship Manager / head of FI RM and other senior Global Services’ managers where appropriate
- Undergraduate degree and/or formal qualifications in a relevant business stream
- Relevant experience and demonstrated knowledge in the financial services industry
- Proven capabilities in operational and staff management
- Proven background in the development and maintenance of client relationships