Texas Precision Surgery Center is hiring a Fulltime Registered Nurse (RN) ? Pre-Operative / Post Anesthesia Care Areas.
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
BENEFITS OFFERED TO FULLTIME ASSOCIATES: BCBS Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage, Medical Spending Accounts, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Short term/Long term disability), 401K Retirement plan + Company match, Wellness options, generous Tuition assistance, Paid vacation, Paid holidays and more!
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintains a safe therapeutic environment.
- Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient.
- Plans individualized patient care utilizing an interdisciplinary approach.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the ambulatory surgerycenter mission and vision statement.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s Degree Required
- Registered Nurse: 2 years (Preferred)
- Minimum of two years of experience preferred in Pre-Op, ICU/Emergency Room/Recovery Room or other critical care nursing environment.
Licenses or certifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- BLS (Required)
- ACLS (within 90 days of hire)
POSITION ALSO KNOWN AS:
RN – Eye Center
Nurse – Eye Surgery
RN – Outpatient Surgery
Licenses & Certifications