Role: Product Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
- Bachelor?s or Master?s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience
- 7+ years of experience in product management, product development and in shipping quality products in education/online learning field with evidence of exceptional ability
- Working knowledge of open source platforms like Moodle and Drupal.
- Knowledge of EDU Standards.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Education Industry.
- Visionary: Able to separate trees from forest and vice versa. This person will help define the vision along with long term and short terms goals for the platform, which will result in 1-3 years road map.
- Proven history of converting learning from customer insights into tangible product features that create highly engaging learning experience for students and instructors, and partners.
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support
- Able to identify external or internal obstacles to products delivery proactively and monitors to ensure everything is delivered on time and within budget
- Experience working in an agile software development team and familiarity with scrum best practices.
Thanks & Regards,
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Education Industry: 5 years (Required)
- product development: 10 years (Required)
- Product Management: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location