Personal Banker (bilingual preferred: Spanish/English) – Sterling Ridge/ The Woodlands, TX ( Job Number: 048416 )
Amegy Bank is looking for a Personal Banker with a talent and passion for customer care and assisting our clients to achieve their financial goals.
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Provide quality customer service while opening accounts, processing loans and providing information related to general inquiries and client needs
- Execute the sales discovery process and manage customer relationships
- Conduct assessments with clients to determine their financial needs and make appropriate recommendations
- Execute inside and outside sales calls to prospects and established customers
- Support Retail objectives and initiatives in capitalizing on business opportunities that directly or indirectly influence the production of revenue and risk of loss
- Ensure proper documentation is obtained and process the appropriate forms for transactions
- Meet with the bank manager daily to discuss progress in reaching individual and branch goals
- Other duties as assigned
Typically requires a High School degree or equivalent and a minimum of 2+ years of directly related experience to include meeting sales goals.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:45 AM – 5:15 PM, Friday: 8:45 AM – 6:15 PM , Saturday: 8:45 AM ? 1:15 PM, 40 hours/week
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule within the hours listed above
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Salary and job level commensurate with experience
Employees regularly scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week are eligible for a full benefits package.
hours per week :
Texas-The Woodlands-TX – Sterling Ridge
Retail Banking PB
Dec 3, 2019