Paid training, company car, home office, medical, dental, vision, 6% 401K matching, promotion from within…what a great way to start a career in sales!
The goal of the Outside Sales Representative Trainee position on our Document Services team is to prepare you for taking on your own territory by starting you in a Trainee capacity. Reynolds Document Services provides over 5,000 different types of printed forms and promotional items to the automotive market, including business forms, license plate frames, banners, and much more. As a Trainee, you will be assigned a seasoned Sales Representative, as a mentor, to learn about our products and the overall sales process within various accounts and territories. You will assist your mentor in all aspects of the sales cycle.
Once you complete the training period and a territory becomes available, you will be required to relocate to the open territory and take over selling documents and promotional products to existing customers as the territory?s assigned Sales Representative. Relocation assistance to this new territory will be provided by the company. In this role, you will also develop and maintain new customers throughout your specified territory. You are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. In addition, as a Sales Representative (and Trainee) you will have a home office and will be provided a company cell phone, laptop, and other office equipment.
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to schedule time effectively
- Strong influential skills/level of charisma for building long-term relationships with customers
- Good organizational skills
- Must be willing to relocate upon completion of training
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with an iPhone, laptop, tablet, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Referral bonuses
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Company Information: Founded in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds provides document and software solutions to the automotive industry (www.reyrey.com). We offer solutions for each area of the dealership including parts, service, accounting, and sales.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year