Location: North Carolina
Night Manager/ Floor Technician
City Wide is seeking a manager/floor technician to manage service providers, floor care (see details below) and work with the account manager on resolving customer issues.
As a City Wide Night Manager, you will develop and maintain productive working relationships with service providers, communicate with the account manager any issues that need immediate attention, make recommendations of service providers for work assignments, and inspect buildings. In the buildings you oversee, you will be responsible for inspecting, organizing, managing, and maintaining records and inventories.
City Wide is a privately held company that emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances high expectations with collaboration, group support, and fun.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, hard-working, dependable, and detail-oriented
- Previous management experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- at least 4 years experience with commercial floor care (stripping/waxing, buffing, carpet cleaning)- Need hands on technical experience
- at least 2 years janitorial supervisor experience-need demonstrated experience with leading janitorial crews and final responsibility for the quality of janitorial services within a 30k sqft+ building
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Prompt, regular attendance
Job Type: Part-time
- Janitorial Supervisor: 2 years (Required)
- Commercial Floor Care: 4 years (Required)