Location: North Carolina
National Account Managers excel at managing projects and developing strong relationships with clients who sell into big box retail. You will oversee the sales and marketing process for clients and grow their sales in retail, both in-store and online. You will be responsible for determining long-term sales strategy and act as the primary contact for clients, merchants, and retailer staff functions.
What will you do?
- Establish and maintain corporate level relationships on behalf of our clients.
- Partner with retail merchants and their staff and leverage those relationships to foster sales and future opportunities.
- Increase revenue through the development of specific account plans; new business, product presentations, development of promotional programs, and pricing management.
- Use your analytical skills to understand sales trends and drivers and dig into the root causes to improve sales.
- Stay abreast of market and competitor trends and translate those into actions.
- Plan and execute product line reviews to gain new business and preserve existing business.
- Communicate programs and projects to Regional Retail Leaders and gain their participation.
- Confer with clients to build programs that can win at retail.
- Assist clients by providing features, pricing, merchandising, packaging and promotions that can win business at retail and drive sales through the store level.
- Work with clients and retailers to execute and implement marketing plans, advertising/promotional and online materials including, but not limited to, print ads, videos, email campaigns, web offers, catalogs, and proper placement of these materials.
How will you succeed?
- Keeping results top of mind.
- Thinking analytically at every turn.
- Effectively communicating with clients, retailers and other departments.
What experience should you have?
- Bachelor?s degree preferred.
- 3 years of proven sales experience in hard lines space, managing accounts or growing sales.
- Prior experience in retail operations, retail distribution, shopper insights, merchandising, packaging or pricing.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Home Improvement experience – manufacturers, vendors, retailers.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- 401k program
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-Verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories
Job Type: Full-time