We have urgent direct client opening – Java Solution Architect
1. Leading multiple projects working with a global team to maintain and develop applications for both enterprise releases and smaller maintenance releases.
2. Providing subject matter expertise in product configuration for Public Sector, Verizon Business Markets, Network and 5G products 3. Conducting systems analysis and design across 30+ systems to enable product launches from quote to order to provisioning and billing 4. Designing, building, testing and deploying software changes, product catalog changes across Verizon Rapid Delivery platform.
5. Leading solution design with many system owners, enterprise architects, and multiple director organizations across business.
6. Designing, building, testing, and deploying services and APIs that will be integral to the operations toolkit.
7. Performing engineering tasks associated with analysis, design, and development.
8. Working closely with the business team, 3rd party vendors, and other internal IT teams to deliver projects on time.
9.Embracing agile methodologies and showing an aptitude for being able to adapt.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Seven or more years of experience in Telecom Projects specifically in B2B space.
Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
Bachelor’s or a Masters degree in Engineering or alternate work experience.
6+ years of E2E systems design and architecture at an enterprise level
6+ years of development experience with one or more of Java
6+ Technologies: Java 8, J2EE years of development experience with one or more of these frameworks: Spring, Struts, MVC, AngularJS, Ericsson Order Care.
6+ Server, MongoDB, Cassandra
Experience in an agile delivery model and knowledge of agile frameworks such as SAFe, DevOps tools and methodologies.
Good Understanding and Working Knowledge of Communication Products like VoIP, Managed Networking, VNS, SIP Trunking, TN Procurement, Capacity Management etc.
Good understanding of TAM Application Framework.
Knowledge of Ericsson Order Care/ConceptWave Order Care Product Analytics
Ashburn, VA/ Temple Terrace, FL
Rate : 120 K